Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Obelisk 875-0098no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

2 Questions:

1. I just bought the HP Omen Obelisk 875-0098no from Elkjop.no.  On their Homepage under the tag "More Information," they claim there is a SD Memory Card Reader on the PC - but I cannot find it.  True or faulse?

2. I planned on using the machine for Video Editing.  Is there any way I can trensfer my Videos from my Panasonic 4K to the HP Omen Obelisk 875-0098no
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@oyko 

Ive been looking at specs from a couple of different sources from inside HP and Im getting conflicting information about the SD card slot. As far as I know, It does not have the slot or you would plainly see it on top with the other ports for headphones, etc.

What I do when I upload files from my cameras, I simply use a USB SD card reader adapter. You can find a range of prices for them online. Hope that helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.