Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 750-100 Desktop PC series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking to buy an ASUS GeForce® DUAL GTX 1050Ti 4GB Dual-fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card But I do not know if It will fit with my HP ENVY 750-114

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings!

Referring to the specifications it should be.

HP PC case size:
- Height: 40.11 cm (15.79 in)
- Width: 16.51 cm (6.50 in)
- Depth: 40.49 cm (15.94 in)

ASUS graphics card size:
- 8.3 " x 4.5 " x 1.5 " in (21.2 x 11.4 x3.8 cm)

Here is a link with a similar GPU upgrade as yours: HP ENVY 750-120 (The 120 has the same case size)

According to tests, the power consumption of the card is about 77w (peak) while system around 160-180w. So the 300w PSU should be enough but be careful with it.

Best luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings!

Referring to the specifications it should be.

HP PC case size:
- Height: 40.11 cm (15.79 in)
- Width: 16.51 cm (6.50 in)
- Depth: 40.49 cm (15.94 in)

ASUS graphics card size:
- 8.3 " x 4.5 " x 1.5 " in (21.2 x 11.4 x3.8 cm)

Here is a link with a similar GPU upgrade as yours: HP ENVY 750-120 (The 120 has the same case size)

According to tests, the power consumption of the card is about 77w (peak) while system around 160-180w. So the 300w PSU should be enough but be careful with it.

Best luck!

HP Recommended
Wow thanks a lot I guess Best Buy was trying to scam me when they said I have to get a 970 instead
HP Recommended

You're welcome and have a good installation 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.