HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,211
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I lost HP Omen Control on my omen X

Hi @PAPOUNA,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! As I understand you are having issues with the Omen control not working on your Omen X. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the notebook? ? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Did this happen after a recent software update or upgrade to Windows 10?

Did you check if your PC specifications match the Omen control software and are compatible?

Please note that not all HP Omen PCs are configured to work with Omen Control Software. It requires special hardware and software to work correctly to change the colors of the backlights.  Besides, not all Omen desktops or notebooks are compatible or configured to work with this software.

Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can check and provide you with an accurate steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation