Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavillion Gaming Desktop TG01-1xxx 9EF33AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just got this pc from Amazon for $792 i notice the audio randomly cuts out the first day then i start to play fortnite and valorant on low settings and it runs fine but in valorant and fortnite it will seem like lag where everyone just runs forward but it lags and the audio when im talking to freinds stops too for a couple of seconds idk what it is i want to try and fix it before i refund if i can please help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Quadsi , welcome to the Community.

Here are the Product Specifications for the computer and the System Requirements for Fornite.  If you compare the information it appears that Fornite should run fine on your computer.  The one component that should make it run better is the M.2, SSD.  You can do the same comparison to see how the computer compares to the requirements for Valorant.

The only suggestions that I can make are update all of the drivers to assure they are the latest versions.  You can use HP Support Assistant and Windows Update.  Also, make check to see if there are any patches for the games.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.