Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Obelisk Desktop PC - 875-1040st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I've place my order on the 30th of November and the original ship date was supposed to be the 28th of December and arrive the 1st of the new year. The 28th arrives no update then on the 29th I get a email my pc has been delayed so I was like ok I'm not that mad about this stuff happens and the date was changed to the 3rd to ship out. The 3rd arrived yesterday, I was sent  nothing so I contacted support they said everything is fine and it should ship out that day and I should get a follow up email about it. Today is now the 4th almost a full day since I contacted support and NOTHING, at first I thought ok delays happen now this is getting ridiculous like how long are they going to keep me in the dark about this and then say everything is fine when I have to reach out to them then eventually delay it.BRUHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@bobnerp 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will be coming soon.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@bobnerp 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will be coming soon.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Update. My pc has Finally been shipped  and will be here the 10th. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.