Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN X Desktop PC - 900-260XE gaming

Hi!

So I got this problem. I’ve been searching a bit for the HP Omen X 900 pc’s, and I was lucky to find this one. But the problem is, I live in Europe, which doesn’t have this PC. Even worse, it seems like I can’t ship it to my country. (Norway) 

What do I do?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Kjekken 

Looks like that particlular model number is sold only in the United States.

1. You would have to know someone in the US who would have to obtain it and then ship it to you. The costs for that would be very high.

2. You would have no warranty in Norway. It would have to be shipped back to your friend in the US and they would have to follow through with it. Then they would have to ship it back to you again at your cost, not HPs.

My personal opinion.... You would be better off finding something more suitable in your area.

HP Recommended

Did you contact HP Sales to enquire why this particular model is not available in Europe / Norway? Perhaps they can do something here (I doubt, but hey!)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.