Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 280 G1 MT business PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning on buying a GTX 1050 2gb graphics card And Upgrading PSU , but I do not know if The GPU is compatible with my PC which has a motherboard HP-2B34. Help? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@scarlxxrd21

According to the product number, this is your model..  HP 280 G1 Microtower PC.

It will have a UEFI bios since it originally came with Windows 8.1 so you would be fine adding that card.

You just need to measure the space inside to make sure what you buy will fit.

The PSU will have to be upgraded to 300w, but it should be a standard ATX PSU.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@scarlxxrd21 

It would be more helpful if you give us the full model or product number of the HP computer its going in.

HP Recommended

@

The product Number is K3S62EA

HP Recommended

@scarlxxrd21

According to the product number, this is your model..  HP 280 G1 Microtower PC.

It will have a UEFI bios since it originally came with Windows 8.1 so you would be fine adding that card.

You just need to measure the space inside to make sure what you buy will fit.

The PSU will have to be upgraded to 300w, but it should be a standard ATX PSU.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.