Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking for a benchmark to test my system.  While I suspect my system can run it, I just got a new computer, I would like to run a benchmark just for a clear yay or nay from the devs.  I didn't see my video card on the list, but as Steam says I'm more than ready for VR, I am hesitating to prepurchase. 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Astanex , welcome to the forum.

Here are the QuickSpecs for the Reverb G2:  https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c06630565.pdf

If you look at the section titled "Recommended minimum workstation specifications" it will help you with your determination.

I am using Heaven Benchmark 4.0 at the moment.  It works great for my purpose.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Actually, I checked my system again, and apparently Thicc II was only the model or something.  I have a Radeon 5700 XT, which is ON the list.  All the other stats (Ryzen 5 2600 six core 3.6 GHz, 8 Gig ram, Windows 10 64 bit Pro) should be good enough. 

HP Recommended

@Astanex, it sounds like you are set to go.  Enjoy your new Reverb G2.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.