Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Wow 10 years. That Ryzen 5 1400 will pack a pretty hefty punch compared to what you had before then.

IF you end up doing a lot of multi tasking and the R5 1600 is available for not much more, it would be worth getting the extra core count.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :generic:

HP Recommended

So I'm sure everyone has read above what happen to us while ordering a new computer directly from HP. At that time, I was interested in the 580-125rz as seen here:

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-power-desktop-580-125rz?jumpid=cs_con_dt_pm&prodsku=X6B77...

this was a $729.99 computer for only $549.99 but needless to say it came with more headaches that actually being delivered to us. I do not hold HP at fault for this blunder So I set out to find another deal which didnt didn'tre one to bend over backward just to get it.

I found one localylocallypt the more I checked the site, the lesser of these computers where left in stock.. when FWhenoFri. aeoundaroundlocate retailer, had zero left in stock.. However pulling up the retailers nationwide lcoatilocationsns Turnse would have to drive nearly 4 hours away. Was it worth it?

According to the site above, I was to get a AMD Ryzen 5 1400 processor, AMD RX 550 graphics card, 300watt power supply etc all for a sale price of $549.99. Driving 4 hours and paying $50.00 more for this next computer.. but was it a good or better deal?..

Micro Centers has a limited stock of the HP 690 0020 gaming computer as seen here:

http://www.microcenter.com/product/507573/pavilion_690-0020_gaming_desktop_computer

I was getting an upgraded system with these options: AMD Ryzen 5 2400 processor. AMD RX 580, 400watt power supply etc. So was the 4 hour drive worth it?.. Ive spent nearly all night removing the bloatware, adjusting the settings to suit my needs and waiting on Win10 updates which are slow and coming. Before the updates I made sure the system was tailored to me so that I could created a bootdrive, system utility, and system recovery. I'll report back soon with more retails, So far, just surfing and gameing, there has been a big differance in my 10 year old system.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.