Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I too am able to overclock my AMD CPU in the Omen Command Center however after rebooting the computer it reverts back to the original setting.

My BIOS is up to date and so are all the drivers according to the HP Support Assistant.

Also, I am using the latest Omen Command Center that was obtained from the Microsoft Store (ver 9.1.2.0)

Thanks in advance for any help.

edited

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@zehn77 , welcome to the forum.

What is the full model of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I don't think you can expect an on-point solution from them. as my old post about the same problem a year ago, they don't actually give me any update either. I waited and waited, end up they just make us believe they have a good solution somewhere, once said because they aren't employee and all, that really doesn't make sense now. we need someone that can fix our problems, someone who knows their products well enough, someone who's responsible to themselves words. Honestly since that time I kinda giving up on HP products already, next devices I will move to other brand instead. and see how it goes.

HP Recommended

There's been no answer because the team in charge doesn't have one at this time.

I was advised to ask anyone with this issue to go to the Feedback button in the Omen Command Center (bottom left corner) and explain the issue. This is the fasted way it is escalated to the specific software team.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.