Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anyone in the community know why is HP shipping the latest Omen 30L SKU's with AIO that doesn't feature RGB? I noticed several brand new configurations being sold on Amazon and Best Buy that only have RGB on the front fan, logo and top light bar, but not on the AIO or ram. Is that a permanent change, issue with the RGB on those components or out of stock situation? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@hwsense, since we are all volunteers on the Forums, with the exception of the Admins and Mods, we don't have any inside knowledge of why HP sells their product with certain components.  I do know that the two sellers you mentioned try to keep their prices down for the masses.  Therefore, any additional bells and whistles that are added increase the price.  Having bought several Corsair LED fans lately, I can tell you they are not inexpensive.  This is my take on the situation.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Yeah, I just wish that there was someone form the engineering stuff that would check these threads at least once a week and give answers, not to mention that they can see the feedback an a lot of engineering decisions that were made. Anyway, thank you. 

HP Recommended

@hwsense, you are welcome!

Oh, you can bet that our posts in the Forums are reviewed and they definitely do listen to what is said.  However, they will most likely never have an open forum with the engineers.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.