Abadomen
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looking for a capture card

How omen 870-244
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have spent a majority of my free time today looking for a capture card that is compatible with the 7th generation intel core i7- 7700 on elgato, so far there is no compatible capture card for anything beyond 6th generation intel cores on elgato, even there best capture card capable of 4k isn't compatible with anything above 6th generation intel cores. Anyone know other brands of capture cards and where to find them that are as good or better than elgato, and are compatible with the i7-7700?
1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
79,785 79,681 9,868 21,312
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looking for a capture card

@Abadomenwrote:
.... Anyone know other brands of capture cards and where to find them that are as good or better than elgato, and are compatible with the i7-7700?

@Abadomen

It does not make any sense with that requirement.  There are many of them around and from Algato

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-4k60pro

which clearly says (I can't copy text therefore I have to use image):

better.png  

Your machine has Gen 7th Intel CPU which is Better

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation