Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 880-160se CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, my system didn't came with the cooler originally, but was an option, so I purchased the cooler (part 928212-001) on ebay but I'm having a hard time finding the fan (part 933410-001), does anyone know where I can get one? or somebody has one lying around? or which aftermarket fan will work fine with my system.

Thanks in advance

Picture from an Omen with the cooling optionPicture from an Omen with the cooling option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @rflotte 

Those radiator fans are 120mm with a 4-pin connector.

You want a radiator fan, not a case fan also.

If you want the exact part number, I found a site that claims to have the exact part in California...

https://www.impactcomputers.com/933410-001.html

If they have the screws, get them too.  Not sure if they are specifically  6-32 thread (3/8" long) Pan Head or M4–0.7 thread (10mm long) Pan Head, but its one of those. Sorry IDK which exactly, but you don't want to strip the threads in the radiator, so be careful. You should be able to use a #1 Phillips, careful not to strip the heads either.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @rflotte 

Those radiator fans are 120mm with a 4-pin connector.

You want a radiator fan, not a case fan also.

If you want the exact part number, I found a site that claims to have the exact part in California...

https://www.impactcomputers.com/933410-001.html

If they have the screws, get them too.  Not sure if they are specifically  6-32 thread (3/8" long) Pan Head or M4–0.7 thread (10mm long) Pan Head, but its one of those. Sorry IDK which exactly, but you don't want to strip the threads in the radiator, so be careful. You should be able to use a #1 Phillips, careful not to strip the heads either.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info, I already checked with impactcomputers.com but they don't have it in stock, I found an AIO liquid cooling unit from a Predator machine, that uses the same brand as HP which is Asetek and it's the same size, I'm gonna check if it works

HP Recommended

im looking for same fan as yours.

do you know specs of that fan?

How did you slove this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.