Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
I really am curios tho what that other part is tho
HP Recommended

Wow. $380 seems a bit much for what appears to be some custom sleeving and a nice painted or possible lighted logo.

Think I'd buy a bare Omen X case for $600 before I'd pay $380 for the cooler in the image you posted. 😛

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 266.58 WHQL installs correctly without modification.
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
HP Recommended
No kidding haha
HP Recommended
Anyway, please let me know when you get it. Whatever you bought lol
HP Recommended

Yeah, I'll let you know what it looks like when it arrives.

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
HP Recommended

The HP Omen X Liquid Cooler (855712-001) I ordered just arrived and it appears almost identical to the cooler in the image posted by Draza47. Bright red sleeving on both tubes and a nice red Omen logo on the pump.

The one difference I notice is the Omen logo is not painted directly on the pump body. It's embedded in a glossy black plastic cover that appears to clip on over about two-thirds of the pump body. I'm kind of hoping there's an LED underneath to make the Omen logo glow. 😛

It comes connected to a 120mm radiator but without a fan. There is a single three-wire power cable from the pump that looks like it should plug into a four-pin fan header on the motherboard.

This may be the nicest looking $50 AIO sealed liquid cooler I have ever seen.

HP Recommended

WHAT!? O.O

Can you share a pic of what it looks like exactly? Box and everything? Would be greatly appreciated!! 😮

HP Recommended

CNET Omen X Image

HP Recommended

Uh oh, didn't upload right

HP Recommended

The cooler I received looks EXACTLY like the above image but without the fan. It arrived in a small plain brown shipping carton with some bubble wrap and plastic bags but no retail packaging or documentation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.