Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the plunge on this one sir! I honestly wasn't expecting this at all!

HP Recommended

I uploaded the image to my forum account but I see now it says Awaiting Approval. I found the image at the following link:

CNET Omen X Images

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 266.58 WHQL installs correctly without modification.
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
HP Recommended

@Draza47 wrote:

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the punge on this one sir! I honestly wasn't expecting this at all!

Thank you for posting the image of the cooler. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted one.

I was tempted to buy an Omen X bare case, too, but I had already ordered a Fractal Design Define Nano S case. Now I'm toying with the idea modding the case to look like a half size Omen X. I could call it my Omen V. 😛

2 x HP Firebird 802 + 2 x HP 2159m monitor + Windows 7 Home Premium + Windows 8.1 Pro
GeForce Driver Version 296.10 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but Nvidia Control Panel is broken.
GeForce Driver Version 341.44 WHQL requires modified NV_DISP.INF file to install correctly but 2-way SLI is broken.
HP Recommended
Lol, that would be awesome! Being a huge Voodoo Omen fan, my dreams are coming true! The only thing left that I want is the plain omen HP case for my 2nd PC. Got an Omen X coming very soon!
HP Recommended

She's looking pretty dang good! Almost perfect, just needs to be led lit!

MERRY XMAS ALL!

HP Recommended

That looks great. I might do something similar.

HP Recommended

I love my Omen X but man is it a little bit of a nightmare to work in..

Trying to get that 2nd rad. in was not fun lol..

also, I have one minor complaint about the PSU the Omen X comes with.. it only has 1 4pin molex connector and it's already used up.. 😕

HP Recommended
Did you use the existing fan and find a place to plug it in?

Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.