Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0000i (236B1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi all,

I update my 30l to 64mb of memory. I try hyperx, renegade, etc...

The computer detect the ram size correctly but don't run in the correct speed. Only run on 1200 and is supposed to be 3200.

Anyone can help me please?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Neowolfx,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

From what I am seeing online, such as here: UserBenchmark: HP OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0xxx Compatible Components, the only RAM that OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0xxx (Super) Users have fitted that actually runs at 3200 MHz -at least what I have seen so far, is the Kingston HP32D4U8D8HC-16X RAM.

But before you try chasing this in-very-short-supply Kingston-HP branded RAM, please take a look at this thread and see if this could fix your issue with your current RAM: !All Omen 30L Intel Based Owners, Very Important, If You Are... - HP Support Community - 7728366.

Also, this 'standard' Kingston RAM may actually also run on your OMEN 30L at 3200 MHz: Memory for a HP/Compaq - Omen Desktop 30L GT13-xxx - Kingston Technology, see screenshot:

NonSequitur777_0-1659679960089.png

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.