Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN X 35” curved

Hello all,

i have accidentally cracked my HP OMEN 35” screen, I have been on the internet chat speaking to someone at HP tech, 

they have stated that that I can not fix my monitor and that ‘I should just buy a new one’! 

£899 screen and they don’t supply or fix screens on them?? I can’t believe this! 

Please help! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Sorry, but as I understand it, the standard warranty does not cover damage caused by the owner.

We have no control over the HP Warranties here on the forum,

It sounds like you would be better off to simply replace the monitor anyways considering what it would cost to fix.

Good luck.

HP Recommended

Yeah I appreciate it was my fault 

I would pay to get it fixed, but it’s hard to believe that they don’t/ can’t fix the screen?

HP Recommended

Generally the only screens you can get anyone to replace are laptop screens.   Stand alone monitors are not using replaceable screens with any brand.

Hope that helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.