Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp by Omen: Obelisk 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i bought this PC 4days ago, in the 1st day i noticed how the temperature in the GPU was increasing, after it reaches 96C, the FPS decrease. It reaches 96C after 8min of game, i think thats because my GPU(gtx 1050ti) Fan is not working. Any solutions?! Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@dairuzz 

You need to contact HP Support directly (not this forum) for a warranty issue. If the GPU fan is not spinning, HP needs to replace the card.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@dairuzz 

You need to contact HP Support directly (not this forum) for a warranty issue. If the GPU fan is not spinning, HP needs to replace the card.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Okay thanks, i have done that where i buyed it. But i need to wait 1 week because there are no unities left 😞

So thats why i asked. I literally searched between thousands of forums and i am the only person with this problem. But no problem, i need to wait

🙂btw you saw  another person with the same issue?

HP Recommended

No, its a rarity if that happens. Haven't seen anyone here with it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.