Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 25L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I set my HP Omen 25L up last night and it was working well. I let it run overnight to run some games but when I came back this morning my monitor was blank and I noticed that my PC was lighting up and then turning off for a couple seconds at a time, repeating this over and over again. What should I do to get it working?

EDIT: I hard resetted my computer and it started working. However, when I plugged in my monitor in particular, the issue popped up again, What should I do?

EDIT 2: Actually I have solved the problem by myself.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sparked, if you don't mind me asking, what was the problem?

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I'm not too sure what happened but the most likely reason the problem persisted was because I tried to plug in the monitor while it was turned ON. I plugged it in then turned it on and I did not get the problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you, @Sparked!

Yes, that could definitely cause the problem and worse.  Monitors are not plug and play.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.