Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 30l gt13-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So today i went to go play music and when i removed the spliter of my HyperX cloud headphones i didnt hear sound and windows didn’t recognize it so i put the spliter back on it and windows recognized it but it wasnt playing sound even tho windows said it was, but the sound wasnt coming outta my other headphones or speaker system, i tried getting new drivers but that didnt fix it so idk what to do

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RandomRemedy , welcome to the Community.

It sounds like you may not have the Sound settings correct.  You can get to them by clicking on the Speaker icon in the lower left corner of the taskbar.  You want to choose the appropriate device for your sound and make it the Default.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.