Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen #870-119
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a question for anyone who know more than I am. And it's about the desktop case door. I would like to get another desktop case door with plexiglass not the covered one that I already have on my desktop. I was looking at HP site and saw one of the desktop, Omen #875-0129. My question is that are those two desktop case doors compatible? If yes, then I have to order through HP Parts or HP PartsSurfer. Wondering how much is that cost just for the desktop case door with plexiglass.

Let me know about this if that is compatible then I will contact the parts dept. of HP to see how much that is cost also if availability too?

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The 875 series is an Obelisk chassis.

Your PC is not an Obelisk PC. 

I don't think you can use a 875 side panel on a 870 PC chassis.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

The 875 series is an Obelisk chassis.

Your PC is not an Obelisk PC. 

I don't think you can use a 875 side panel on a 870 PC chassis.

Regards

HP Recommended

After you replied to my message and have decided to check the images of both desktop cases. Yes they are different. You're right and glad that you answered to my message before I jumped into getting one.

Thank you,

John

HP Recommended

Hi,

You're very welcome.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.