Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
01swindle01
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My hp omen 870 - 208na pc's omen control is broken.

HP OMEN 870-206NA

When I go to open my hp omen conrtoll to chnage the LED colour on my PC it wont open and a messge pops up saying.The code execution cannot proceed becasue SynCom.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may help. I have tried reinstalling it and this does not help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,216 5,204 268 363
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@01swindle01

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, your PC omen control is not working and gives an error message, 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

When was the last time it worked fine?

Were there any hardware/software changes made?

Let's try these steps to resolve the issue: 

1. Click on Start and select Settings
  2. Go to Apps and Feature
  3. Click on the HP Omen program and select Modify/Repair
  4. Restart the PC
  5. Check the program if it works

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

0 Kudos
01swindle01
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Flower_Bud

Hello,

I tried this and it did not fix the problem I am still getting the same error message. In answer to your questions the last time it wored fine I can't rememeber its been so long. There have been no hardware changed and the only software changes are bios updates, windows updates and thing's like that.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation