Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000a (4E977AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I've just recently reset my pc because I was having issues with how slow it was getting, and since then it has been extremely laggy and constantly stutters when I'm playing games and just on the desktop. Its really annoying because I've only had it for two months and its completely ruining my experience. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Joshlad 

In your case:

Service required !

- The computer should normally be disassembled and checked

- Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed.

- Furthermore, the function of the fan must be checked.

- Check for short circuit

- General cleaning ...

If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional computer ( chip level ) repair store.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

hi

@Joshlad wrote:

. Its really annoying because I've only had it for two months and its completely ruining my experience. 

Since the computer is brand new, attempting to take it apart or repair it may void your warranty.
depending on the seller, your country of origin, conditions of sale / troubleshooting:
contact the seller first, to see what is possible, exchange / refund etc.
And if not the choice, contact HP, in order to request repair

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.