cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Joshlad
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My pc keeps stuttering when im playing games and its really bad when im just at the desktop screen.

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000a (4E977AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I've just recently reset my pc because I was having issues with how slow it was getting, and since then it has been extremely laggy and constantly stutters when I'm playing games and just on the desktop. Its really annoying because I've only had it for two months and its completely ruining my experience. 

2 REPLIES 2
ub6424
Level 9
3,615 3,597 207 352
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Joshlad 

In your case:

Service required !

- The computer should normally be disassembled and checked

- Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed.

- Furthermore, the function of the fan must be checked.

- Check for short circuit

- General cleaning ...

If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional computer ( chip level ) repair store.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Prométhée
Level 16
10,701 10,555 1,097 3,563
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

@Joshlad wrote:

. Its really annoying because I've only had it for two months and its completely ruining my experience. 

Since the computer is brand new, attempting to take it apart or repair it may void your warranty.
depending on the seller, your country of origin, conditions of sale / troubleshooting:
contact the seller first, to see what is possible, exchange / refund etc.
And if not the choice, contact HP, in order to request repair

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation