Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-21-2020 09:47 PM - edited 07-21-2020 09:48 PM
My warranty expired on July 20th 2020 , but I have raised an issue of battery back way back in march. Due to all to lockdown I couldn't travel and give my laptop for service. When I was in UK during march dey said it's fine even if the warranty is expires as I have raised the query in march. HP India customer service couldn't help me to solve the problems online. I am trying to contact nearest hp service centre and the centre where I have purchased my laptop, but their phone is not connecting. Let me know what is the solution for this now. Not even a year happened and there is a problem in battery.
07-21-2020 11:03 PM
HP keeps records of case submissions.
That said, our Community cannot help directly - we are not HP Support.
Request for an Assist
- I will submit a request that someone take a look.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community