I wanted to disable secure boot and accidentally disabled my USB ports - now my keyboard and mouse are disabled so how can i get back in to the setup to re-enable them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Go to Solution.
Got on to HP tech support and all fixed.
Seems when I was turning off security on the USB ports it actually turns the ports OFF.
Had to reset bios.
Here's the steps...
1. Turn off Omen
2. Open Omen
3. Remove CMOS battery (top right hand corner of motherboard - standing vertically
4. Remove power cord from Omen
5. Press and hold power button for 30 seconds
6. Please CMOS battery in holder
7. Plug Omen in to power
8. Power up - Omen will start up and stop multiple times
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community