Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi. I have a new Omen 25L (Came with no Processor or Graphics card). But I'm unable too boot up.. The Cooling fan comes on for a sec (Lights too) and that's all (computer then turns off). The CPU I installed is a i9-10900K. I'm sure it's the CPU( Maybe not compatible) My board has 4 memory slots and 2 M2 SSD connectors too. Can the board run a  i9-10900K, also why is there 2 CPU 4 pin power connectors???

Oh There's no VRM heat-sinks too, is that normal??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello @britlord 

First of all, please send full and detailed pictures of your current mainbord.

Please report your results

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

Here's the pictures. The history is that there's a seller on eBay selling new Omen 20L computers in their original box's, but he removed the CPU, Memory and Graphics card (Though he did leave in the CPU Heat sink and fan)DSC00841.JPGDSC00842.JPG.. I was able to buy a liquid cooling unit that came from a 30L (My motherboard does have the Pump connector..  I was wondering did I get the correct Processor. It's a Socket LGA1200..

HP Recommended

Hello @britlord 

Please remove the last picture and the serial number (s/n) text in the last post, it's not allowed to post in public.

best regards

HP Recommended

Oh Could be my ram.. It's DDR4 2400DSC00846.JPG

HP Recommended

Oh How do I do that..

HP Recommended

ub6424_0-1656870700499.png

HP Recommended

It's Done Thanks..

HP Recommended

Hello @britlord 

Here you get the service manual:

Upgrading and Servicing Guide

All HP Parts for it:

https://partsurfer.hp.com/partsurfer?searchtext=3B5C9AAR

CPU is:

Part Number
HP Spare Part Description
M47434-003
CPU INT i7-11700F 8C 2.50G 65W

Memory is:

Part Number

HP Spare Part Description
M47048-001
RAM DIMM16G DDR4 3733HS,Orisa

All software and drivers for it:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-25l-desktop-pc-gt11-1000i/2100404875/model/210...

Please report your results

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.