Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 25L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I found there are a lot of threads on shipping delay and estimated shipping time is somehow not correct. I bought a OMEN 25L with 3070 last month, and it's almost 3 weeks but the status bar still stays at "order confirmed", I am now starting to be worried about my order.

Just wanna make this sampling more fair, if you received your OMEN or other customized build on time, please reply here about your shipping time and delivery time. And if your order gets delayed, please also reply on how long it takes to arrive.

It is time to raise the concern of HP on how bad their order transparency is to our customers

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Nan_Nan 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Same thing, I ordered an Omen 30L with a 3070, it was supposed to ship on 4/2. On 4/5 I got a notice that it was delayed and would ship on 4/27 instead. I contacted customer service and they said it was because of component shortages (I assume the 3070). So, we'll see.

HP Recommended

I ordered an Omen 30L last month and also have a delay now. My original ship date was 4/5. My new estimate is 4/27. It is what it is. But I agree HP could be a little more forthcoming with these delays. Waiting a whole month just to find out that the ship date is delayed is disheartening. Hopefully, one delay is all it needs for them to get enough parts to build our computers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.