Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Some back story to this: I installed a Corsair H60 liquid cooling system and since then the Omen Command center is reading my CPU temp at 0 degrees Celsius. I did some research was not able to find anything helpful. I did download MSI afterburner and it's reading my CPU temps at around 25-30 degrees Celsius at start up and around 50-55 degrees Celsius when I game online. Why would MSI be able to read my cpu temps but the OCC doesn't? Is there something wrong with OCC? Everything runs fine but the fact that the command center that came with the build is not reading accurately is bothering me. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked for all BIOS updates countless of times. Someone please help 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

before 2 week I had some upgrade to my hp omen 880-130 I change psu to 750w and graphics card to rtx 2080 then I found that the occ dive me reading wrong  for cpu use % I try reinstall occ update back to first version nothing change>>>

then I recovery my system by hp to factory and it work after that....

I hope it will be work with you>  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.