Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I decided after many many many hours of looking at Pc's to go for the OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0075na - NVIDIA® G. It had everything i needed for a gaming pc and was in stock delivery within 7 days. Ordered on the 3rd January

I got a mail saying they were waiting for parts so would now be the 19th January and would be rushed through etc etc, fine no probs a few extra days.

Now another e-mail saying delays in logistics but no date, 15th January this e-mail was sent.

I went for the keyboard and mouse too so the bill i have paid so far is £1709.98.Where is the PC, is it built, it was in stock according to the website which is why i went for that one.

Since then i have bought a gaming desk from China, Monitor too and have everything set up waiting for the PC.

I know there is a pandemic on and i am working in it all day everyday apart from weekends but this is not a small order and someone who pays this money out would like something to show for it.

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi,

I commiserate with your problem. The pandemic has caused supply chain issues.

This forum cannot help you, it is out of our control.

Talk to HP Sales.

Regards

HP Recommended

Oh please... Because of the lack of silicon chips being produced, everyone is feeling the affects of parts shortages. Pandemic is mostly to blame, yes.

It might just be the store you purchased from (you didn't mention who) had some of those parts in stock, but do they sell as much product as HP? I doubt it.  Car manufacturers are even affected.

https://youtu.be/hGvHHvuMQ88?t=108

HP Recommended

This is the bit i found more frustrating

It was bought from storeHP.com, uk, So being a BIG company i thought it was safe. Lots of parts and a name i have used for a long time with normal computers.

It showed in stock and delivery within 7 days, It did not say buy me and then we will say we have no stock.

Email said the 19th no biggy there but then the next with no information at all , Sent a support ticket in last week to see if there was any update or date as i do work 12 hours a day and need to arrange for someone to be in on the day.

Have not had a reply to my support message as yet.

So being with HP in buying are my chances of seeing £1,700+ of stuff i ordered better then? That money could be in my bank or even with another company that had stock of another computer.

Pandemic is the new backache at the moment everyone blames it, i have friends in the motor trade and have issues getting parts for the cars from America and Japan. I work in the glass industry and only the real specific glass is getting short but less than 2 weeks to get some stock of it. Back in March it was said that window frames were hard to get and months until they could be got, no one i know has had any issues there at all too

HP Recommended

When you said you since bought another PC, I assumed you cancelled your HP order. All we can do here on this forum is see if the mods can have your post escalated to a support agent. I will pass this along to them.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help, i know it was probably in the wrong place but i am new!!

No i want to keep the HP order, i liked the spec of it and have been happy with HP's over the years but always bought from PC world in the UK for ease as only normal desktops.

I meant since i bought the pc i have bought the add ons to go with it, desk, monitor and now gaming chair, just missing the PC!!

HP Recommended

Not sure how long it will take, usually a couple days. But someone should respond here usually telling you they will contact you via a private message.

HP Recommended

Thank you 🙂

I will keep an eye out!!

I log into the store and it says PACKING but this has been like this since the 3/01/2021

HP Recommended

Hello
Sorry for your problem, as we told you, there is nothing we can do for you!
that said, I like HP, despite a bad experience with a computer that crashed too quickly, and a bad experience with after-sales service in France, I am generally quite satisfied!
But there it would still be necessary for HP to modify the shop sites ..
The pandemic is ok, but that's not all, if hp indicates that the material is available, we cannot tell you afterwards, that no, it is not good for them!
And that existed long before the pandemic, I saw several cases in France.
The user is rarely asked if he agrees, to possibly have an equivalent model, there are often very close computers, with little difference, it should not be very difficult.
It is a pity, because they risk losing, a good number of users
Now, I would advise you to browse, the many topics for this series!
I am rather against in general to let it be said that what is valid for one, is valid for the other.
Just because one model has a problem, doesn't mean that everyone is.
But there unfortunately, if I find that the configurations are attractive, the computer is rather pleasant to look at, there are too many complaints for overheating problems, and others!
I am not here to force you, after all it is possible that you will not.
But I prefer to warn you, do not be disappointed again if this happens!
Read the different subjects well, get an idea, maybe we are not talking about this model ..
But if ever you can, and the risk is too great, it might be better to see to reverse it, especially if not ready to happen.
I want to point out, that it bothers me greatly, Hp makes a good product, but sometimes there is an error, I feel obligated, to warn you, just in case!
I would not want to see you again here, because disappointed after receiving a computer that does not do the JOB ..

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=2Q4T8EA&opt=ABU&sel=DEF

Currently Out of Stock 😣

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi,

Succinct

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.