Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Desktop PC 30L GT13-0000i (236B0AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
I have a problem and I saw a post about the exact same thing. The post is "Too noisy or normal for you? OMEN 30L Desktop" by Frustino, solved by The_Fossette.

My fans are extremely loud, like in the video of Frustino. If I run any game, the game runs super good on Ultra settings but my fans are going crazy and the sound is hearable everywhere in the house ! I see the ticket of Frustino has been marked as "solved", the solution is apparently to download all the pilots here on the HP pilot service. I'll give it a try today and keep your informed on this ticket.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

[UPDATE 07/03/2021 14:01]

I restarted my computer after having installed the BIOS update + the NVIDIA graphic card update (both downloaded on HP support/pilotes page).

I launched "Kingdom Come : Deliverance" in Ultra settings. After 10 minutes of playing without noise, the fans started to go crazy again, even if my GPU was only at +- 70 C° (which is good and normal, considering I have RTX 3080 + i9, super strong components).

Also, I now have this stupid error message when I launch the computer, and again when I launch a game. I'm busy solving it at the moment.
erreurOMENcommandcenterbackground.png

HP Recommended

(My printscreen didn't upload, I try again to post the error pop-up/warning)

On the picture, the error says this :
"The instruction at 0x0007FFFDB0C20A4 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written. Click on OK to termintate the program".

erreurOMENcommandcenterbackground.png

HP Recommended

There is rally no way to make the AIO fan silent, the 120MM AIO is just not enough to keep any of the I9 CPUs cooled, even with simple game tasks they overheat and reach thermal trotting.  

HP Recommended

Shall I bring that crazy beast back to the store and replace it with a gaming computer with a RTX 3070 or 3080 AND an i7 instead of i9 ?
I can't believe I bought an almost 3000€ gaming computer and it is a mess just because HP engineers didn't even think that you don't cool down an i9 with a 120mm AIO ! 😫😭

HP Recommended

If you have cheaper alternatives, sure. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.