Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 880-130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have NVIDIA 1080Ti but I want to upgrade it and add another 1080ti by doing SLI. is this possible?

My Desktop serial number is [edited]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ElizarTalampas , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Product Specifications page for the computer:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-880-100-desktop-pc-series/18695893/model/18865688/do...

As you will see, there are two PCI Express x16 slots (each slot with x8 bus lanes) on the motherboard, but no mention of them being SLI ready.  You can use two video cards, but not in a SLI configuration.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I can't find the exact Graphics Card that I have, I want to try to SLI it as I know there are 880-130 's  that are using SLI

HP Recommended

@ElizarTalampas, did you actually receive a SLI Bridge with your Omen?  I can see in an add that it talks about dual GTX 1080 Ti, but not in the specifications.  I am not certain that the GTX 1080 Ti in your computer is the same as a retail version.  HP has their components made to their specifications.  Also, to run SLI in your computer would require a PSU with much more power; at least 800W.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.