06-07-2018 02:04 PM
It worked when I first bought it, but now it is caught in a endless cycle of Color Cycle or something.
I tried uninstalling OMEN Control and whenver I tried to use HP OMEN CONTROL it says "The code execution connot proceed because "SynCom.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" (Which I did)
If anyone can help me fix this issue that will be great 🙂
06-08-2018 02:01 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the LEDs are malfunctioning.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the computer was working fine?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when the computer was working fine.
Here is how it is done.
- Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
- Search Control Panel for Recovery.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.
If you continue to face the issue, I recommend you uninstall HP omen command center and then download and install it from the below link.
Please refer to the below article on how to use the command center.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee