Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Obelisk 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since the latest update the OMEN Gaming Hub shows: "Drivers required for full functionality are missing. Please select here to install"

Clicking on "here" does nothing.

It is also reporting a CPU temp of 0C!

I have attempted to update drivers but nothing is shown as missing/outdated.

NOTE: I did upgrade the original Windows 10 64 bit Home to Pro and the memory to 32GB more than a year ago...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is what happens to "American" companies that outsource their support...

I know I for one will never be purchasing another one... I am done...  see ya!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

This is NOT OK!OMEN_Gaming_CPU.jpg

HP Recommended

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled from Windows Store.

WHERE CAN WE GET THE OLD VERSION THAT WORKS???

HP Recommended

@Russ129

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, It seems like OMEN Gaming Hub app related issue and I appreciate your efforts.

Let's completely uninstall the app from the computer and then reinstall the app properly. (do not skip any troubleshooting steps, even if you feel steps are repeating)

1. To uninstall the app, use one of the following methods.

1. In Windows, search for OMEN Gaming Hub.

2. In the list of search results, right-click the OMEN Gaming Hub icon, and then select Uninstall to remove the app.

Method Two:

1. In the Start menu, click Settings > Apps.

2. In the Apps & features list, click OMEN Gaming Hub.

3. Click Uninstall to remove the app.

2. After the app is uninstalled, see How do I install the latest OMEN Gaming Hub version? For reinstallation.

If you still need additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction or a remote session with our HP Support team if you would like to continue troubleshooting.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have this problem, if you have windows 10 download the update assistant and update. It worked for me.

HP Recommended

@Echo_lake Thanks for taking the time to actually read my post just above your replay:

"I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled from Windows Store."

***end sarcasm***

Note: I am also a software engineer with a degree in computer science and would never have even come here but currently it is a last resort.

Seems to me the "FIX" added for Windows 11 broke this for my Windows 10 Pro machine...

WHERE CAN I GET THE PRIOR VERSION THAT WORKS???

HP Recommended

@ALEXdrago Thanks for trying to help!

I already updated the assistant, the BIOS as well as a few other updates when I originally noticed this issue (after the last Windows update installed 12/1/2021 that also put the newest OMEN Gaming hub on here)

There is also removed functionality in the "latest" Gaming hub for lighting when you sleep your machine you used to be able to define different functionality for internal vs front top logo light.

I use the lighting to have a reference to temps... internal for CPU and top front logo for GPU temps.

Obviously when the CPU temp reports 0C/32F it always shows cold.

HP Recommended

This is after I did the uninstall/reinstal (AGAIN):

HP_Drivers_Up_To_Date.jpg

STILL HAVE THE MISSING DRIVERS MESSAGE SHOWN IN MY OTHER POST

HP Recommended

HP_Drivers_9.jpg

Just to prove I am also running the newest HP Support Assistant

HP Recommended

Last but not least:

HP_Drivers.jpg

So what "driver(s)" am I missing exactly?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.