Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L GT13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm getting really annoyed with the RGB on the HyperX stuck on this wave lighting for over a month now with now update other than 'as soon as possible'. I have emailed Customer Service with NO RESPONSE. It's a feature. It should work accordingly.

I literally feel like just figuring out how to remove the RGB altogether, but I'd rather just click in the program like it is intended to shut it off.

rgbproblem.PNG

rgbproblem2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Okay everyone,

So I recently tried ONE more bios update through the HP Support Assistant program installed on our HP Omen machines.

Do the flash, then run Omen Hub. This should correct it.

On General specifications it now states F.22 for System Bios.

Give it a try!

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

BUMP, hopefully someone form HP is watching. This is really annoying.

HP Recommended

Hi@NoGrave, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 

Check for the BIOS Update?

Then make sure your OMEN is up to date using the HP Support document Using HP Support Assistant (Windows  

Please follow the self-help document  HP PCs - HP OMEN Gaming Hub link

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Updated Bios. Below were done according to the steps given and no resolve.

Current version of BIOS

NoGrave_2-1626229836056.png

Current version of OMEN Hub

NoGrave_1-1626229790200.png

NoGrave_0-1626229770756.png

Current message in OMEN Hub remains the same:

NoGrave_3-1626229948046.png

HP Recommended

Hi@NoGrave,

`We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to be checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

HP Recommended

Got the same isdsue and its really annoying as I have all the lights set to white and this rainbow wave ram sticks really ruin the visuals. Strange thing is that since it was disabled there were two updates of Omen gaming hub and no resolve....my current version is 11.7.0.0 and still cant change hyperx ram rgb....

HP Recommended

Just got the update too and issue is still there.... lame..

HP Recommended

Bump, another update another disappointment, it's still not working with V. 11.7.3.0

HP Recommended

Having exactly the same issue,  getting sick and tired of HP to role out a fix.   😞

HP Recommended

Please HP get this resolved!! My entire Omen setup( Monitor, Keyboard, Headset) and my gaming desk is all lit up red, except for the annoying rainbow HyperX. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.