Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am looking for the part number and name to replace my Omen X door/cover Bezel. I had the previous model without the see through door (900-030) and i'm looking to replace it with the newer see through ones. I've seen someone posted it on the forum but could no longer find it. It was under partsurfer, just can't find the exact part or part number that actually offers that piece. 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Vincenbob

Are you just looking for the panel or the whole PC?

If just the panel, it depends on which model number you're searching for. Not all of them have the clear side panel.

This one does but I dont know if the panel will be interchangable with all the other series.

905888-002     Cover - Side L-Shape Clear, Typhon

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=Z9M77AV

Is that what you're looking for?

@iMaxx  Do you know more about what fits the Omen X cases?

Are they all the same size and the case parts interchangable?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Vincenbob

Are you just looking for the panel or the whole PC?

If just the panel, it depends on which model number you're searching for. Not all of them have the clear side panel.

This one does but I dont know if the panel will be interchangable with all the other series.

905888-002     Cover - Side L-Shape Clear, Typhon

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=Z9M77AV

Is that what you're looking for?

@iMaxx  Do you know more about what fits the Omen X cases?

Are they all the same size and the case parts interchangable?

HP Recommended
I’m very confident that the panel with the see-through window will for on the Omen X 900 that didn’t come with one. It’s just the original panel modified with window-y goodness. 🙂
I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

Cool Beans. 

thumbs-up.png

HP Recommended

Sorry to bump this... But are you positive that those parts will fit on all cases? I can't find and can't contac HP about this subject.

HP Recommended

@Correia

The 900 series Omen X all use the same case design. Some of the earlier ones had the window added to the side panel.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.