12-28-2017 08:42 AM
My OMEN begins to burst, probably in the power supply when I run heavier applications like Gta V or PUBG ... There's a problem that has existed since I bought the computer, but yesterday I contacted the sellers for the product. They said it did not work well and should contact HP as soon as possible.
12-28-2017 03:32 PM
Contact options for HP Support...
HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts
Scams and Unscrupulous Contacts – Please READ:
Be aware of scams, thieves, and rats that infest the underbelly of the forum.
These people are NOT here to help you.
- HP does not post unsolicited private messages on the forum that contain embedded phone numbers or email addresses.
- Verify all phone numbers against HP Contact information in HP Documents.
- Do not respond to random “we can help – call us at this number” messages.
- HP will not call you to tell you there is a problem on your computer.
- HP will not call you and ask for your personal information.
- HP will not call you to offer you money.
HP and Forum Community HP Experts do NOT message, call, or email you and promise to fix a problem if you would just "call this number", give out your personal information, promise your first-born child, provide a credit card number.
Open Browser to HP Forum,
Scroll down to the bottom of the page,
Click Contact HP
Technical Support Details
USA / Canada
- Submit information online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada - Contact
- Sign in or continue as a guest
- For faster support, submit information online HP Customer Support - UK - Contact
- Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist
- Contact Information: HP World-Wide Support
Additional Information - "Things that are HP"
Need help finding your computer?
Visual search-and-click to assist finding your computer model
Help to find Product Information:
- Finding your Serial Number
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model or Printer Number?
- HP Devices – Find Product Number
NOTE: Use the "multiple systems" method to check your single system or multiple systems
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter Serial Number and Countryfor one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Click the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit(at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
Locked out of your computer?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- I forgot my password can HP help me reset it
- Video HP How-to For You – The Password Recovery Episode
HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)
- HP Worldwide Limited Warranty and Technical Support
- HP Printers - Ink Cartridge and Printhead Limited Warranty
- HP Inkjet Supplies - Aging Ink Supplies Stop Working to Protect the Ink System (Ink “End of Life”)
- HP LaserJet and Color LaserJet Print Cartridges and Imaging Drums Limited Warranty Statement
- Notice: HP Business Notebooks - Understanding Battery Warranties for Business Notebooks
Optional Coverage Plans:
Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your computer
Care Pack, Service Purchase Options
- Care Pack Overview (Scroll down on page > click Buy Now > look for phone contact top of webpage)
- HP Consumer Services (Service Purchase Information) 1-866-724-8600
Verify the number on the website before you call.
Change “Current country” location to your region
To “get close”, click on the map – better information is provided when you use a Zip Code or City
HP Collection of “how-to” videos
- HP Video Gallery
- Use Categories and the search window to narrow the search
- For example, search for “Scan”
Forum Feedback & Suggestions
- Use the Feedback Board to post suggestions and feedback on the Forum.
Is your HP Product “vintage? (Ten years of age or older)
- Typically, HP stops supporting consumer products after ten years.
Read the policy and find out if your HP device is on the list.
Moving your printer to Another Country / Region?
- Have your new region’s printer ink purchased and on hand, then contact HP Support
- Print from your Android, iOS, or Amazon Fire device with the HP Mobile printing app.
Sustainability – Business Systems / Devices - Recycle
- HP collects used products for resale and recycling in 73 countries and territories worldwide
Product Returns – USA
- Includes chat (where available) and phone number contact
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.
01-07-2018 06:51 PM
BURST?! Like... fire kinda burst? That ain't good. Contact HP Support ASAP.
i7-3770 / MSI Z87-G43 / 16GB PNY DDR3 / Aorus RX580 / Ultra X4 750W / Sandisk U110 250GB SSD and 2x WD Velociraptors 300GB / Antec 1100 V2 / NZXT Respire T40 / Corsair SP120 RGB