Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Count me in on this, though mine is a brand new (less than a week) 25L - GT12-1340m.

If I can get it to sleep, which it usually just refuses to do after a quick screen flicker, it won't wake up. AND, after I manually power it off I get an error (from BIOS, I think) saying that one of the fans in malfunctioning. I'm fairly certain this is a false alarm (about the fan) as it only happens after powering off during sleep and then is fine after reboot (tested with various GPU benchmarks).

Not a great experience, coupled with the absolutely idiotic flashing light during sleep, and (day after I received it) disabled ability to turn off rainbow color-cycling on the RAM modules, I'm starting to regret my purchase. C'mon HP. It's great you're offering these machines, but the support isn't so great. So far.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.