Did you mean: 
Dietlama
Level 1
4 3 0 4
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Omen 30L often does not wake up from sleep

HP Recommended

Count me in on this, though mine is a brand new (less than a week) 25L - GT12-1340m.

If I can get it to sleep, which it usually just refuses to do after a quick screen flicker, it won't wake up. AND, after I manually power it off I get an error (from BIOS, I think) saying that one of the fans in malfunctioning. I'm fairly certain this is a false alarm (about the fan) as it only happens after powering off during sleep and then is fine after reboot (tested with various GPU benchmarks).

Not a great experience, coupled with the absolutely idiotic flashing light during sleep, and (day after I received it) disabled ability to turn off rainbow color-cycling on the RAM modules, I'm starting to regret my purchase. C'mon HP. It's great you're offering these machines, but the support isn't so great. So far.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation