Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000i (393C5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi all, I have an issue with my case and fans lights they stop working once I log in and only Hyperx light work and respond to the Omen gaming hub. Any idea on how to fix this ? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

same thing happened yesterday. Issues getting PC to turn on, and the Omen square is flickering and the RGB not working at all.

HP Recommended

Is there any resolution to this issue? I am having a similar issue. I have my Omen gaming hub launch on PC startup and the case/fan lights usually work fine for a little while, but after I open steam and start gaming, after 30 minutes or so, the lights go out and then start blinking and then cannot be adjusted in the Omen gaming hub. Even when the PC is shut down and then turned back on, the lights still blink and still cannot be adjusted. Only after being shut down for a full day will the lights go back to "normal", but then again experience the same issue when I start gaming. Not sure if this is a driver issue, power issue, or otherwise, but I tried updating the bus driver and it says I am using the most current version, so that did nothing. Any help is appreciated for a true solution! Thank you.

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue.  Just got an Omen 45L on Sunday. RGB lights were working through last night.  Woke up today, finished work, get on my computer and only the RGB lights on the RAM are working.  Everything else is off. It looks like Omen Gaming Hub had an update overnight, so maybe that killed it? I honestly have no idea, but this is EXTREMELY irritating for a 5-day old desktop.  I'll have to see if I can reinstall Gaming Hub or something and see if that fixes it.

Did you find a fix at all?

HP Recommended

Sadly I have not heard of or seen a fix, yet. Since I uninstalled Omen Gaming Hub a few weeks back, I have less flickering overall, but it still does happen occasionally. Unfortunately, after uninstalling I have no control over the lighting features, but at least I'm not getting strobed to death... no other issues with the PC thus far... *knock on wood.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.