09-19-2017 03:21 PM - last edited on 09-19-2017 03:28 PM by danny-r
I Have the same computer. And I was wandering if there was a max amount of ram I could get. You say it supports a 16gb can I have 2 16gbs with a total of 32gbs?
09-21-2017 06:08 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
Here are some of the info that you can refer while upgrading the RAM on your PC.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Four DDR4 DIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133)
- Supports 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB DDR4 DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
NOTE:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 64 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers
NOTE:Maximum memory shown reflects the capability of the hardware and can be limited further in the operating system.
For more info please visit the product spec page.
Hope this helps
***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
***Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP***