Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Obelisk 875-1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Command Center has stopped controlling my RGB.  Whatever your choices are in the lighting software, it does not change at all.  All the RGB is stuck on red.  I have read other people developing similar problems with the update.  I have uninstalled the software, rebooted, and downloaded and installed Command Center again, but no change.  My HP Support Assistant tells me my drivers are up to date.  Please help. TIA

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @RP1040 

You have an 875-1000 series I assume as you didn't post the full model number which would help us more. 😉

Where are these other posts talking about this recently developing issue and could you post the link here please?

IF its an OCC update that's causing the issue, HP will have to fix it.

Make sure you also run the Check for Windows Updates button, even if it shows its up to date and grab what ever it finds.

Make sure you have the latest System Event Utility also. Download and install from the Windows Store... https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hp-system-event-utility/9p4w8rfn9m2t?rtc=1&activetab=pivot%3Aoverv...

Does that help any at all?

HP Recommended

OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-1045m

HP Recommended

Thanks,  I'm going to wait till you answer my other questions also.

HP Recommended

I have also repaired O.C.C., and reset O.C.C., still not working.

There are dozens of circumstances here and on Reddit where people are discussing O.C.C. not working issues. 

HP Recommended

And I asked you to point me to them. I only found one instance from a year ago here. Reddit posts aren't searchable here.

It was a simple request.

DID you also force update Windows updates and reinstall the Event Utility?

If you cannot answer my questions, I cannot help you any further.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.