Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 880-029
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to think about why I cannot install Omen Command Centre.  The link Raj supplied did not function, or I should say it download and installed but as before it did not function.  Could the type of Intel processor be the fault??

Maglite

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @maglite

Edit:  Search is working now, found your specs.

What exactly is not working with the Omen Command Center? Is it that features are missing or something else?

If you can give me details, it will help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @maglite

Edit:  Search is working now, found your specs.

What exactly is not working with the Omen Command Center? Is it that features are missing or something else?

If you can give me details, it will help.

HP Recommended

Sorry for the delay.  The Command centre will not open to overclock as I believe it is supposed to do.  I'll just drop it anyway.  I do not play any games but I like to play around to see what it can do.  I am not typing this on the Omen as it is on the fritz since this morning.

HP Recommended

On the Fritz? Oh no, let me know is there is something I can help with.

As far as overclocking goes, if your model Omen 880-029 does not have two letters after the 029, it has the i7 7700 non K version CPU.

If so, that version cannot be overclocked because the CPU is the locked version. Thus the Oveclocking option will not be available in the command center.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.