Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 5KS87EA#UUW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I Installed a program to OC my GPU as i cant through the Omen CC and after that the Command Center has lost some of its fetures. How do i solve this?Skärmbild (4).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So the OCC stopped working properly after installing an overclocking tool for the graphics card?

I have not heard of this before. What was the program?

Have you tried uninstalling this tool and see if the OCC is working again?

Or if you have Windows Restore Points enabled, can you roll back the system prior to installing this OC tool?

Also, you could try uninstalling the OCC, rebooting and reinstalling it again.

Use this link to download the OCC again... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then after its been reinstalled, go to Windows All Settings>Update and Security and click on the Check for Updates button. Even if it shows its up to date. Do this a couple of times until there are no more updates.

Reboot and try the OCC again.

IF it still does not work, go to Services (type services in the Windows Search bar) and look for HP Omen HSA Service and make sure its set to Running Automatic. If its not, double click on it and make the adjustments.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

So the OCC stopped working properly after installing an overclocking tool for the graphics card?

I have not heard of this before. What was the program?

Have you tried uninstalling this tool and see if the OCC is working again?

Or if you have Windows Restore Points enabled, can you roll back the system prior to installing this OC tool?

Also, you could try uninstalling the OCC, rebooting and reinstalling it again.

Use this link to download the OCC again... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then after its been reinstalled, go to Windows All Settings>Update and Security and click on the Check for Updates button. Even if it shows its up to date. Do this a couple of times until there are no more updates.

Reboot and try the OCC again.

IF it still does not work, go to Services (type services in the Windows Search bar) and look for HP Omen HSA Service and make sure its set to Running Automatic. If its not, double click on it and make the adjustments.

HP Recommended

Thx for the help reinstalling did the trick. Asus GPU TweakII is the OC program i installed.

HP Recommended

Your welcome @Foxivious .  Thanks for the update also. :generic:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.