Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there

I bought Omen Desktop 10.05.2019. Can anyone explain to me why HP Support Assistant software claim that there is only 4 months warranty left?? I assume that there is at least 12 months warranty from purchase day (Here in Finland), maybe 24 months.

I have tried to reach HP support by phone many times but no aswer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@HardTrance

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Did you register your Omen yet? Usually it will correct itself after that. IF not, HP will honor it as long as you have proof of purchase.

If you cannot reach HP Support soon, let the forum know and we can see if someone can contact you.

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Yes I have registered Omen via that Assistant software

And I attached receipt

HP Recommended

I know sometimes that will still show differently, but HP will honor the correct time. I can see if a Rep can contact you if needed.

HP Recommended

I have sent email for 3 different place and no aswer. I hope monday will bring sunshine ...

HP Recommended

@HardTrance

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.