Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen gt13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I will not add anything more to topics that have already appeared here talking about the same. simply disappointed with omen gt13 30l i9 rtx3080 ... a lot of heating a lot of noise ... i will contact hp i hope i can solve it even if it is with the return.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Sadly there is not much that you can do, other than migrate the internals to a new case and upgrade the cooling solution to a better 240mm or bigger AIO. Or just return it. 

HP Recommended

It's done, returned. Best solution.

And at his current price, it’s good to build one with the same performance

HP I contacted them by whatsapp and was quickly replied. and they told me to return it.

1 positive point for HP

HP Recommended

hello

I am facing another problem, I thought that the return of the equipment would be solved but no, now the site where I bought it (microspot) says that the refund is not possible because the computer is in their repair center. 

I replied that I didn't want to fix it, but rather the refund. I'm waiting for an answer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.