Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-160se CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I know this isn't the Gaming forum, but for some reason I can't post there so I'll try this forum.

Updated the Omen Gaming Hub from the Microsoft Store today.  I've used it for several months and prior versions - especially the manual boost option.  The udpate to 1101.2205.2.0 is broken.   When I start up the hub and:

Select

• OPTIMIZER
  • BOOSTER - CONFIG BOOSTER
  • verify my settings
  • MANUAL BOOST

nothing happens.  I can't click on anything in the OPTIMIZER section afterwards.

or Select

• OPTIMIZER
  • CLEANER - SCAN NOW
  • scanning appears (I already set it up when the new version loaded)

nothing happens other than SCANNING shows up, even after waiting several minutes

This has been a neat program to unload unnecessary item quickly when working with programs that are CPU and Graphics intensive.  Now it's broke!

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Please download hotfix file from https://s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/hpcps.support.doc/OptimizerHotfix.exe and execute it. 

HP Recommended

Manual Boost still does not work, Version # did not change with the hotfix, Play game through the launcher does not optimize either.

HP Recommended

OPTI BOOST NO WORK PLZ FIX THX

HP Recommended

I appreciate the quick response and post of the hotfix, but that didn't work.  Not certain how to BOOST the issue with the BOOST failure ;-).  HOTFIX did not work for me.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

The only thing I use in omen command center is the optimizer.

It's not working since the recent update . I hope hp will resolve this ASAP.

HP Recommended

Worked for me thanks... 🙂

HP Recommended

Now there is OMEN Gaming Hub v1101.2207.3.0 released on Microsoft Store. Upgrade OMEN Gaming Hub to that version could resolve it.

HP Recommended

V.1101.2207.4.0 - today's version does not work with my Omen desktop.  Even if I manually put in the program in the My Games section it does not boost.  Same behavior as original post - when I select Optimizer > Config booster > Manual Boost I get a pointer over the Manual Boost button, but it does not activate Manual Boost.  I deleted and Re-added OMEN Gaming Hub in the MS Store.

HP Recommended

Does re-launch gaming hub or reboot be able to fix?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.