Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought this computer and made some profiles for games that I wanted to play. When I select the profile before opening the game, it switches back to default in 10sec max, and when I open it with the game running, similar outcome both times. I opened the games straight from the hub, and no change in results. Can someone tell me how to fix this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @MasterVi 

The Command Center was revamped as the Gaming Hub now and we in the forum are trying to figure out the changes also.

Are you talking about creating and using Overclocking Presets that you create?

If so, the PC has to reboot to make those changes stick. I found depending on the model series, you needed to reboot twice.

Then open the game and play. Is this what you are referring to?

Edit: you also need to post what the full Product number of your Omen is, so we can look up your exact specs when answering.  You can press the Ctrl/Alt/S keys together to open the info window and find that info.

HP Recommended

The Product # is 9EE29AA#ABA, and I was looking at presets like the color presets, and fan speed, though I don't think my pc can overclock looking at the specs.

HP Recommended

Oh Ok, thanks for the info.

Since I dont have access right now to test it with, all I can offer is to reinstall the software. Something might not be running in the background thats needed (just my guess).

Uninstall the Game Hub and the System Event Utility and SDK package if you see it in the list.

Then reinstall them...

Get OMEN Gaming Hub - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

OMEN Command Center SDK Package

Also run the Microsoft Updater even if it shows its up to date.

If that doesn't work, we'll have to if there is someone else who is more familiar with it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.