Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-13-2020 12:47 PM
My Omen's lighting settings will always start up as the plain white diamond/white internal lighting, and never start up with my custom color scheme until I manually open the Command Center. This wasn't the case for the first week of owning this product, but now it happens every time I restart/shut down my computer. Is there an easy way to fix this?
09-15-2020 02:52 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
And, also try these steps -
- 1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
- 2) Look for OMEN Command Center.
- 3) Right-click to uninstall.
- 4) Restart the computer.
- 5) Install the OMEN Command Center from this link.
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497 to know more about HP OMEN Command Center
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community