Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Obelisk 875
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, first time poster. Just bought an OMEN 875-0084 and the liquid cooling system interests me. Does anyone know if you can swap out the fan/heatsink with an OEM liquid cooler from another OMEN without having to remove the motherboard? I know there are videos of people doing it with a Corsair HP60 but I'm not about ripping the computer apart. Thanks for any help in advance!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@FirstTimeGaming , welcome to the forum.

I can't say for certain that it will be an easy upgrade, but here is a video that I think may help you with your decision.

Also, here is the Motherboard Specifications page:

Capture.PNG

In the diagram of the motherboard, at the top center of the page, I have highlighted the System Fan connector and what appears to be the Pump connector (Right facing).  From what I have heard, the pump should mount without taking the motherboard out of the case.  You can watch the video that I provided to see if you can match the cooler that you want to install to it.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.